Team Player Diet Health Intelligence team
The Mealplanner is a smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative FoodHealth and FoodTech solutions. We create intelligent selfcare solutions that enable end-users to make their food & nutrition personal and convenient; allowing them to create a healthy and well balanced life. Our solutions deliver a unique mix of real-time dietetic consulting, big data analysis, meal planning, IOT solutions, food delivery and smart cooking solutions. Our B2B customers and partners can benefit from these solutions to enhance the services they provide to their clients. www.themealplanner.com
- Maintaining our ingredients database
- Creating and checking new recipes within the database
- Extracting allergen and nutritional information
- Responsible for delivering the ideal meal plans
- Being responsible for computing recipes and meal plans according to client contract specs, brand standards, diet standards and technical requirements
- Analysing, adjusting and approving recipes provided by our partners and/or end-users
- Working closely with our management team, IT team and Product Managers.
- Brainstorming to optimise our automatic recipe categorization methods and testing
- Assisting and supporting the planning software
- High numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Professional, organised, efficient and self-motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative (self-starter) but within a teamwork environment
- Stable knowledge and modesty
- Excellent scheduling and effective time-management
- Capability of adapting new software backgrounds asap
- Microsoft office, particularly Excel, skills
- An ‘eye’ for detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in working within gastronomy is a plus
- Experience in cooking is a plus
- Experience in creating meal plans for different ages and diet preferences
- Knowledge of basic computer software (e.g. Google apps, MS-Office, Adobe)
- Multi-lingual (English is a must-have, other languages are a pre)
- Capability to learn and research new information quickly
What we offer
- Fun learning & growth opportunities.
- Understanding and support with possible family challenges.
- Flexible working hours, working from home time to time is an option.
- Chance to work with highly professional, dynamic and international team.
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing organization that has the ambition to change people's dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation with productivity bonus.
- Central working location at Budapest
If you feel like you’re the person we’re looking for, please apply by sending us your resume (CV), portfolio and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you think you’re a great fit for us and how you match with our ideal candidate profile. Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you soon!