The Mealplanner is a smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative FoodHealth and FoodTech solutions. We create intelligent selfcare solutions that enable end-users to make their food & nutrition personal and convenient; allowing them to create a healthy and well balanced life. Our solutions deliver a unique mix of real-time dietetic consulting, big data analysis, meal planning, IOT solutions, food delivery and smart cooking solutions. Our B2B customers and partners can benefit from these solutions to enhance the services they provide to their clients. www.themealplanner.com
- Document and analyze/validate business requirements.
- Plan and manage product development with SCRUM methodology.
- Execute field research and customer satisfaction research to gather insights to further improve our products and services
- Assist in organising and hosting client panel sessions to analyse their future needs around food planning, shopping, cooking, health, and wellbeing.
- Initiate and lead new work streams to enhance our products and services.
- Ensure business requirements are correctly understood/captured into IT specifications.
- Ensure IT implementation in respective tool and process landscape is according to the requirements.
- Work in various IT development projects as part of virtual teams, where project team members and stakeholders are globally located.
- Test new product features with a test audience.
- Work together with various technology and business partners to exchange data to enhance each other’s business.
- Manage your own team of UX designer, user engagement manager, and researcher.
- Be accountable for most aspects of quantitative and qualitative data collection and data exchange projects.
- Create user engagement program and gamification solution to enhance the use of our products.
- The position is located in Hungary, Budapest.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree level.
- At least 3+ years experience within an application product development.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of project management. Good working knowledge of planning, monitoring, delivering and evaluating projects using project management tools and frameworks.
- Proficient in MS-Word and Excel. Capability of using project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills in at least two languages (incl. English).
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Personal interest in food, health, and well-being.
If you feel like you’re the person we’re looking for, please apply by sending us your resume (CV), portfolio and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you think you’re a great fit for us and how you match with our ideal candidate profile. Please send it to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you soon!