Marketing and PR Manager
The Mealplanner is a smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative FoodHealth and FoodTech solutions. We create intelligent selfcare solutions that enable end-users to make their food & nutrition personal and convenient; allowing them to create a healthy and well balanced life. Our solutions deliver a unique mix of real-time dietetic consulting, big data analysis, meal planning, IOT solutions, food delivery and smart cooking solutions. Our B2B customers and partners can benefit from these solutions to enhance the services they provide to their clients. www.themealplanner.com
- Create and implement an annual marketing & PR plan to support our brand and product launches.
- Planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies per target market and country/region.
- Set, measure, execute and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop and strengthen close relationships with key press in each country we focus on (e.g. UK, Hungary, Finland at first stage).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on them
- Answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of key stakeholders, such as our clients, business partners and the key markets that we focus on.
- Writing and editing white papers, case studies, speeches, blogs and articles.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, and multimedia programmes.
- Organising events including exhibitions, seminars, webcasts, partner events and cooking workshops.
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Managing social media sites, customer support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in PR, communications, marketing or media.
- Degree level qualification in PR or marketing.
- Experience producing B2C, B2B and media facing events.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills in at least two languages (incl. English).
- High energy drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Creativity, imagination and initiative.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Personal interest in food, health and wellbeing.
- Self-dependence: you can work independently, without much guidance and mentoring.
- Excellent usage of full Microsoft Office, especially Excel, project management tools.
What we offer
- Fun, learning, & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest; mentorship program.
- Understanding and support with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic and international team.
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing organization that has the ambition to change people’s dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation with productivity bonus.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere. We are building the FoodToDo family as a home.
To apply If this profile sounds like you, please apply by sending us your resume (CV), portfolio and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you think you’re a great fit for us and how you match with our ideal candidate profile. Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you soon!